2019 Silverado 3500 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Monroe Work-A-Hauler II Stake Bed (Stock #90206)
Work-A-Hauler II Features
• Platform Provides a Full 9’ or 12’ of Usable Load Space
• Available Flooring: Smooth Steel (Mild or Stainless), Treadplate or Wood
• Formed Channel Longmembers
• 3” Formed C-Channel Crossmembers
• 3/4” L.E.D. Marker Lighting
• Underbody Tie Rails
• Rear Rubber Mud Flaps
• 12 Gauge H.D. Kneebraced 40” Bulkhead with 1/4” Steel Center Posts
• Tapered Bulkhead with Full-Width Diamond Punched Window
• 100% Powder Coat Finish on All Steel Components
Stake Rack Standard Specifications
• Interior Length: Full Platform Length
• Interior Width: 96” O.D. x 91” I.D.
• Slats: 6” x 16 Gauge Roll-Formed Steel
• Stakes: 13 Gauge Roll-Formed with Liners
• Rears: (2) Lift-Out Racks
• Hold Down Latch: Spring-Loaded in Stake; 1 Per Section
• Height: 40”
• Side Sections: 2 Side Sections - 9’ Platform; 3 Side Sections - 12’ Platform
• Finish: Powder Coat
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
|Dealer Discount||- $4,043|
|Additional Upfit Cost|
Contact Christenson Chevy for more info.(219) 234-2333
Vehicle available NOW in Highland, IN
Based on EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
While every effort has been made to ensure display of accurate data, the vehicle listings within this web site may not reflect all accurate vehicle items. Accessories and color may vary. All Inventory listed is subject to prior sale. The vehicle photo displayed may be an example only. Vehicle Photos may not match exact vehicle. Please confirm vehicle price with Dealership. See Dealership for details.
All rebates & incentives included. Up to and including std rate, consumer rebate, military, college grad, conquest, loyalty and Uber.